Community Development Application
Terms of the program;
Successful applicants will be expected to:
- Be at training for 2 hours each Wednesday afternoon. 1 Hour for team training, 1 hour for assisting with a head coach.
- Referee at least one game a week where possible. (Under the supervision of our senior referees)
- When required, undertake bench duties for games on game days (Mondays)
- Be punctual and on time to practice and game days
- Attend courses provided during the season
- Be willing to work and learn to improve their skills in the above areas
Once the program is completed, the participants will be qualified for paid work in the above areas. Where possible the following season we will employ the participants in paid work for refereeing and/or benching duties.
Please fill out an application below.
There are only 4 positions available. Recipients will be announced on Sunday 11th July.